Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, has released a song dubbed ‘Prove You Wrong’ which was based on his disqualification from contesting in this year’s edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Organizers of Ghana Music Awards want an apology from the Dancehall artiste, before he is nominated for the upcoming awards nominations.
- 2023 Guinness Ghana DJ Awards: See The Complete Nominations List
- BLACK SHERIF RELEASES NEW SINGLE ‘OH NO’
- Out Now! Amerado recruits Fameye for Kwaku Ananse Remix
- Ghana DJ Awards 2023: DJ Lord OTB Grabs 5 Nominations, Including Overall DJ of the Year
- Medikal Unveils Annual Planning and Plotting Concert with Charitable Focus