Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, has released a song dubbed ‘Prove You Wrong’ which was based on his disqualification from contesting in this year’s edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Organizers of Ghana Music Awards want an apology from the Dancehall artiste, before he is nominated for the upcoming awards nominations.
- LIST OF NOMINEES – TAABEA GHANA MUSIC AWARDS UK 2023
- Stephanie Karikari, Once a Beauty Queen, Now Leads the Way as TV Host in ‘SK Guide’
- SCENT OF AFRICA Launches New Fragrances in Abidjan in collaboration with ZINO Boutique
- Empress Gifty releases ravishing video for ‘Awiey3 Pa’
- DJ Azonto Brags About Being The Highest Paid Artiste